Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Miss Maiyah's birthday Cake 2010

I have decided to start posting pics of the cakes that we have done over the years. So the first post goes to one of my favorite cakes that we have done.
This cake was my little girls 5th birthday cake. Sort of...you see Miss Maiyah does not like buttercream frosting. So after hours of making this cake for her party, I had to go back and make her a white cake with strawberries and "whupped cream". Her party was a garden theme and the decorations on the cake matched her plates and napkins perfectly. This cake was white cake with strawberries and also Almond Joy cake.  It is covered in buttercream and all the flowers, bees and ladybugs were made out of gumpaste. Thank you to my Aunt Mel who spent many hours (or days) making all the butterflies, bees and ladybugs! Miss Maiyah LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment